Become a Sponsor
E-Fests are year-round, worldwide programs that enable engineering students and early-career engineers to expand their knowledge, test and showcase new skills, share innovative ideas and jumpstart their careers. E-Fest participants are visionaries of the future that could make a huge impact at your organization and in the world. They’re eager to explore and test the latest engineering and design technologies and meet with organizations like yours, as they become part of the diverse and multidisciplinary engineering community.
Since 2017, ASME has hosted E-Fest events in India, the Eastern, Western and Northern regions of the U.S. as well as South America including Brazil and Peru – with over 8,000 engineering students in attendance worldwide since inception. The E-Fest student reach has grown by more than 260% since its debut. We are expanding our global reach even more with the additional of digital events. Through our partnerships with industry and academia, we will create unique and customized collaboration opportunities to generate exciting engagement experiences for all of our participants.
- Reach thousands of global engineering students, faculty and early-career engineers through the live and digital events plus year-round engagement opportunities through digital brand extensions, including social media, webinars and much more.
- Connect with students and young engineers in a hands-on and interactive way by showcasing your innovations, technology or internship programs.
- Engage with talented and passionate engineering students of all disciplines who are ready to make an impact at your organization.
- Celebrate innovators and future STEM change-agents in the field of engineering.
- Build and create a meaningful relationship with the Host Universities as well as the participating engineering colleges and universities.
- Create unique, on-brand experiences for the students as part of the E-Fest program.
- Align your brand with a premier initiative with international reach that promotes the field of engineering, prepares students to lead the future engineering workforce and the quality of life for humanity.
“The level of talent and creativity demonstrated by E-Fest student attendees has been awesome and our (Siemens) interaction with them has been nothing short of inspiring. You rarely get the exposure and one-on-one engagement with students that the ASME E-Fests provide.” — Donna Wright, Senior Marketing Manager, Siemens PLM Software
“The ASME E-Fest provides a unique opportunity to interact with students in a manner unlike any other competitive event. Due to the social and educational aspect of the event, in conjunction with the multidiscipline competitions, E-Fest was a key event for us to have one-on-one meetings with the teams to discuss assisting their design programs with our software and sponsorship opportunities.” — Darius Fadanelli, Director of EDU Outreach, Altair
Contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org